At August Boeger we believe clean, well-presented students create the best atmosphere for focusing on what's important: Learning.
TOPS can be solid white, navy, or black
Polo-shirts, collared shirts, or T-shirt (long or short-sleeved), turtle necks or mock necks and any August Boeger T-shirts (AVID, Sports, Leadership, Clubs, etc.)
BOTTOMS are Khaki
Twill slacks, shorts, skirts, skorts (below fingertip length), or capris.
The following items are not allowed:
- Skirts and shorts that do not reach your fingertips when your arms are at your sides
- Low cut tank tops or shirts; vests and jackets with large or gaping arm holes or halter tops
- Crop tops, bare midriff blouses, cut-offs, or see-through jerseys
- Straps less than 1 inch wide
- Revealing clothing (including ripped jeans with holes/rips above the fingertips)
- Clothes, jewelry or pins that advertise products that are illegal or off limits to minors, or that are offensive or may interfere with students doing their best work
- Sandals, flip-flops, slides, or high-heeled shoes
- Clothing or items with offensive, gang- or drug-related logos
- No Red or Blue on anything (or shades of red or blue)
Spirit - Free Dress - College Thursday - Class Colors!
Times to celebrate! Students also may dress up for holidays and spirit days announced monthly throughout the year.