Update for 2020-2021 School Year:
If you have any questions about preschool, please contact Linda Marqueda at 408-223-3785 (English and Spanish speaker).
MARLATT LEARNING CENTER
It is wonderful to have your children in my class. Every morning, I see happy faces, hear cheer voices and children ready to start their day with me.
Prek Instructor @ RS
Our Mission Statement
Early Learning Services Department is committed to the delivery of comprehensive child development education, health and social services that enrich the lives of children and families that we serve in our community.
Our Vision Statement
To provide a foundation that embraces children and families to develop skills and a love for lifelong learning.
Our Value Statement
- A child's natural curiosity
- Teacher's ability to understand that each child is unique
- Cultural competency of the staff
- Families' moral and cultural value system
- Parents and staff working together to set the foundation for lifelong learning
- Parent's contributions to program as their child's first teacher
- Parent advocacy