The School District is committed to maintaining a learning environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, violence, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived characteristics set forth in Section 422.55 of the Penal Code and EC 220, and disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. You can find important information at the links below.
- Comprehensive School Safety & Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Bully Prevention Guide (English)
- Bully Prevention Guide (Spanish)
- Bullying Report Form (English)
- Bullying Report Form (Spanish)
- Hate Motivated Behavior
- Talking to your child about grief and death (English)
- Talking to your child about grief and death (Spanish)
- Talking to your child about school violence (English)
- Crisis Hotlines
- What is Self-Injury?
- Self Injury and Youth - What to look for
- Santa Clara County Resources
- Talking to your child about school shootings
- Know Your Rights - Pregnant or Parenting?