WELCOME TO THE MT. PLEASANT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Mt. Pleasant Values
We believe that:
- Every human being is valued.
- Everyone has a right to seek knowledge for continuous growth.
- Everyone shares the responsibility for improving our community.
- Honesty with ourselves and others is the foundation for our decisions.
- High standards produce quality results.
- Joyful learning energizes the mind
- Cultural diversity enriches the community.
The Vision of Mount Pleasant School District, a small, multi-culturally enriched community nestled in the East Foothills, is to provide an excellent personalized education producing socially responsible students prepared for their futures as lifelong learners, where schools serve the community through active partnerships, linking advanced technology with progressive teaching and learning techniques.
All students will demonstrate academic skills, knowledge and motivation for successful completion of high school and be ready to enter college and/or workforce. All students will be able to access, analyze, and apply new information for ongoing learning. All students will demonstrate responsibility for improving our community and environment. All students will learn in a supportive environment that celebrates diversity and acceptance for personal goals and dreams.